[ODE] Ragdoll performance with OpenDE

denton at modding.ru denton at modding.ru
Tue Feb 17 19:25:54 MST 2004

Hi everyone, I almost complete ragdoll, but i load game map using boxes,
and average map consist 250 boxes + 20 boxes consist every dead body.
In simulation all work very slowly, can someone mail right settings or
nearCallback func, or someone can say what i must do to increase
speed.I have corpse in some space and map in other space, may i need
only right nearCallback func ? May be i should use OPCODE, say how. I
don't find any link or sample of use OPCODE. But this only when one corpse, but i
hope use up to 10 corpse same time.
    Please help me.
        Thanks.