[ODE] keyframe character animation link to a ragdoll

Samuel Girardin samuel.girardin at wanadoo.fr
Tue Feb 17 01:22:48 MST 2004

Hi again !

I think I know why ode keep some forces between 2 ragdoll states.
Ode  joint apply some forces to connected body ? I noticed if I
wait during a ragdoll mode, until  the ragdoll is completely freeze.
(motionless)I can perform multiple states changes off course I wait
ech time the ragdoll stop moving...
Is there a way to reset force apply by a joint  ? (if joint apply forces)

thanks !

samuel
www.aaxyz.com