[ODE] Trimesh/trimesh collision code

Adam D. Moss adam at gimp.org
Tue Feb 10 14:30:00 MST 2004

Jeffrey Smith wrote:
> A few months ago, I wrote some servicable Trimesh/Trimesh collision
> code.  I've tested it extensively, and it appears to perform quite
> well.

Excellent.  I'll follow up in MCM's email.

> Finally, I also have new Trimesh/Bbox collision code which fixes the
> (significant) bugs I've mentioned in other emails.  However, I'm not
> as happy with the quality of this code so I'll hold back on
> contributing it until I've fixed it up a bit.  If the ODE community
> really wants this (working, but ugly) implementation, let me know and
> I'll contribute it.

Actually, I think it'd be great to have the 'dirty' version,
at least until it gets fixed up -- it can probably live as
a contrib until {someone,you} deuglifies it, so at least
it can potentially be getting wider testing in the meantime.

Thanks,
--Adam
--
Adam D. Moss   . ,,^^   adam at gimp.org   http://www.foxbox.org/   co:3
"At this point the rocket becomes engorged with astronauts."