[ODE] Finding Triangles

Flavien Brebion f.brebion at vrcontext.com
Sat Feb 7 15:08:10 MST 2004

I think it'd a bad idea. First of all, from what i remember,
Opcode returns a list of triangles that INTERSECT the two input
meshes. So you won't get the list of triangles that are "inside"
the sphere; you'll just get the triangles that intersect its
boundary.

I think for projecting shadows you should rather determine which
objects are in this sphere volume. A kind of hierarchical data
structure would help (like an octree).

F. Brebion