[ODE] ODE help

arcad arcad at orion-mm.ru
Sat Feb 7 13:57:57 MST 2004

Hello ODE,

Prompt please if I use as parameter stepsize functions dWorldStepFast1
value 1/FPS, which very much noticeably floats.
That is to say stepsize is constantly changed.
Can this tells on stabilities of my models?
This is because they beside I do not quiet down,
constantly mildly trembles it is likely that bodies are ruined and
popped every time on differ value.
In principle at interaction of the body with geometry all nearly well,
bumpiness nearly not mark, but at contact tel between itself they much noticeably tremble.
For instance boxes resting upon table at all can not quiets down and constantly jump.

--
Best regards,
 arcad                          mailto:arcad at orion-mm.ru