[ODE] Acquiring & editing dContact structures after contactjointgroup is created

Jani Laakso jani.laakso at itmill.com
Fri Feb 6 23:02:49 MST 2004

>I don't understand how it's NOT possible. As I described, you do NOT create contacts inside the callback, in C. Instead, you just remember the fact that there was a contact. Later, when the array of all possible contacts has been returned to the user, the user decides to create contact joints using whatever data he feels like.

Thanks, now I got it :) Of course.. I will remove all
dJointCreateContact calls from nearCallback and do them after
dSpaceCollide (and therefore all nearCallbacks) are done. Beetween these
two I can edit my dContact structures as I wish, this works for sure.

Good going Jon!

--
Jani Laakso / IT Mill Ltd | Tel. +358 40 5898086 | http://www.itmill.com