[ODE] ODE stability

DjArcas djarcas at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 5 12:55:35 MST 2004

It's saying that the size of your bodies should be *about* one, and that the
density should be *about* one, and that the weight is *about* one...

So if you're doing a car game, make your cars 1 unit long, and scale
everything else accordingly (ie a bus would be 4 units long, and a tyre 0.1
units long)

You've got quite a lot of leeway, but ODE likes small numbers much more than
it likes big ones, so a 0.7 (decametre) unit long car is much better than a
700 (centimetre) car.