[ODE] Force-torque sensors

TIJod tijod at yahoo.fr
Tue Dec 28 10:20:00 MST 2004

[Please excuse me if you receive this mail twice, but
I haven't seen my previous mail in the archives]

Dear all,

I would like to know how it would be possible to
include a robotic force-torque sensor in an ODE
simulation. Is it sufficient to create a box that
would correspond to the sensor, then to use
dBodyGetForce() and dBodyGetTorque() on the box to
obtain the force-torque information ?

Many thanks in advance for your answers.

TIJod.
tijod at yahoo.fr