[ODE] AutoDisable

Megan Fox shalinor at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 16:33:19 MST 2004

> 2. two geoms that are part of the same object (they share a body)
> 4. two joined objects (but not joined with contact joints)

I was under the impression that neither of these cases would make it
to the collision callback?

Take joints, for instance... when you join two bodies with a
balljoint, they stop colliding - the two bodies won't collide with
eachother, ever, only with everything else in the world.  And I don't
think I've ever seen a call of the callback where two objects had the
same body?

... or maybe this is all happening right under my nose, and I'm just
getting extremely lucky, hmm...

-Megan Fox