[ODE] newbie joint question

Jon Watte hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Thu Dec 2 14:16:40 MST 2004

I think these are the reasons nobody answer your question:

Your diagram makes no sense in isolation (what are the joints? What does it look like initially?)

Your description makes no sense (what is your goal? how do you set it up? what is the actual movement of the bodies? what is the expected movement?)

And why do you think this is related to joint stability? If I can see anything from your diagram, it's that some bodies are at least a meter away from where you probably want them -- although you don't specify what you are actually drawing, and how. This is likely a setup/correctness problem, not a stability problem. Stability problems are when things explode totally, or when they never quite settle.

Cheers,

			/ h+