[ODE] Problem with linking projects with Visual C++

gl gl at ntlworld.com
Mon Aug 23 15:17:43 MST 2004

OK, I see.

Assuming you're using VC6 (I don't have .Net):

Double-click a specific sample dsp (VS will open and convert it into a dsw
workspace) - if it crashes, look for the new .dsw file and open that.

Use 'Insert Projects into Workspace' & add the ode.dsp workspace to it.

Right-click your project, and select 'Set as Active Project'.  Finally, in
your project's Link settings, add drawstuff.lib.

Now it should build and run OK.
--
gl