[ODE] Trimesh and sphere collision

Jon Watte hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Sat Aug 21 11:04:40 MST 2004

There is no known problem with trimesh/sphere or trimesh/box
collision. Searching the forums for the last few weeks for
"car" and "trimesh" will find several posts that talk about
how to do it -- it seems everyone's up to it at this point.

I've been referencing my simple car demo that's set up almost
exactly like you say yours is; you might want to download it
and compare what it does against what you do:

http://www.speakeasy.net/~hplus/carworld-040730.zip

Cheers,

			/ h+