[ODE] Problem with linking projects with Visual C++

gl gl at ntlworld.com
Thu Aug 19 19:41:32 MST 2004

(this went direct to me btw - the ODE list is set up this way).

The workspaces had some bugs that were fixed a few months ago & the mesh
collisions have also had some work done.  Try a recent CVS snapshot from
here: http://opende.sourceforge.net/snapshots/

When you've got that, don't forget to run the workspace config batch file
again before trying to build.
--
gl