[ODE] bouncing back after collision with wall

Vrej Melkonian vmelkon at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 16 22:40:00 MST 2004

Hi,

I have created a simple world in which I have a few
walls and I'm having spheres bounce around.
When the sphere hit each other, they show visually
correct physics but when they hit the wall, it's as if
they lose all their kinetic energy, so they don't
bounce back.

The walls are just "geom", so they are part of the
ODE's space. They don't move in other words.

Did I make a mistake somewhere in my code? I will
provide the source if that helps.

-Vrej