[ODE] Car Simulation(Lots of problems)

Jon Watte hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Tue Aug 10 06:00:35 MST 2004

This archive contains a simple car you can drive around and
steer, together with a box stack and trimesh world. The main
source file (containing the car simulation) is also included:

http://www.speakeasy.net/~hplus/carworld-040739.zip

Maybe you can compare to that to figure out what's wrong.

Cheers,

			/ h+