[ODE] Croquet using ODE

George Birbilis birbilis at kagi.com
Mon Aug 2 02:42:45 MST 2004

well, Alan Kay's name being behind it is very promising, if you like a
Smalltalk-based system (in fact it's based on a portable Smalltalk-subset
that's easily transcodable to C, they have some link to it on their site
[think it's called "Squeek"])

btw, their 3D stuff seems to be done with "Alice" which is indeed an
incredible piece of software (was at CHI2004 conference in Vienna and they
presented a logic debugger for Alice - very nice stuff, really helped one
understand why their display-updating code was doing something they didn't
expect)