[ODE] Problem with Geom's rotation matrix

Nguyen Binh ngbinh at glassegg.com
Fri Apr 23 18:51:27 MST 2004

Hi Martin,

MCM> IIRC, it has never failed this for me (to within rounding error).  Can
MCM> you be more specific?  Can you give us an example where this fails?

     Strange!
     For me, it "sometimes" fails. I used it for transforming back and
     forth between global and local coordinate. The root of problem is
     this rotation matrix is convert from quaternion and didn't get
     "normalized". So geom's rotation matrix is not officially a real
     rotation matrix.
     Now, I wrote some transform function base on
     quaternion and it works like charm. :) .And I expect to see some
     performance saving when using quaternion.

--
Best regards,

   Nguyen Binh
   Software Engineer