[ODE] Trimesh problems in 041904

Russ Smith russ at q12.org
Thu Apr 22 06:54:15 MST 2004

can you give us a stack backtrace with all function arguments? (otherwise
there's not much we can do to help). i'm not sure if the debug binary
release includes symbol information ... it's probably better to compile
ODE from source in this case to figure out what's going on.

russ.

--
Russ Smith
http://www.q12.org/