[ODE] binary releases for windows

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Mon Apr 19 18:42:17 MST 2004

Awesome, Russ.  These will help a lot of folks out.

About the only further suggestion I'd have would be to lose the .tar.gz
business and use .zip instead.  There is no native support for .tar or .gz
under Windows, and the 90%-market-share utility WinZip does a terrible job
handling .tar.gz files.  It's got a bug that frequently results in the file
appearing empty when unzipped.  When I first installed ODE, I had to surf
around and download an obscure third-party gzipper.  If it's at all
convenient for you to support .zip under Windows, it would certainly be
appreciated by the users.

-- jm