[ODE] ODE changes

Colin Bonstead colin at cyan.com
Mon Apr 19 09:41:24 MST 2004

Hey Russ, VC7 popped up a warning after the dInfinity change.  On line
148 of collision_trimesh_sphere.cpp a float is set to dInfinity.  Since
I'm compiling with doubles, the compiler reports an "overflow in
floating-point constant arithmetic".  That whole function uses floats
instead of dReals, so it's not as simple as just changing that one value
to a dReal.  Maybe just change dInfinity to FLT_MAX there, since they're
explicitly using floats anyway.  I don't know if that overflow actually
causes any problems, but it would probably be worth getting rid of.

Also, I noticed odecpp_old.h is still lingering around, might want to
get rid of that too.