[ODE] ccylinder

Anders Olofsson anders.olofsson at biologigrand.ac
Mon Apr 19 14:37:41 MST 2004

Try setting the direction to 1,2 or 3 in the setmass function call..

this works for me:

dReal cylRadius = 1.0f, Radius, Length;
   dMass mCyl;
         dBodyID myCylBody;
         dGeomID myCylGeom;

   dMassSetCappedCylinder ( &mCyl, 1.0f , 1, cylRadius, 8.0);  //Check your
direction
   myCylBody = dBodyCreate( world );
   myCylGeom = dCreateCCylinder ( space, cylRadius, 8.0);
                                   dBodySetMass(myCylBody, &mCyl);
                                   dGeomSetBody(myCylGeom, myCylBody);
   dBodySetPosition( myCylBody, 20.0, 20.0, 8.0 );

   dGeomCCylinderGetParams (myCylGeom, &Radius, &Length);

Cheers