[ODE] OPCODE segfault

Andreas Volz lists at brachttal.net
Tue Apr 13 23:44:06 MST 2004

Am Mon, 12 Apr 2004 19:01:52 +0100 schrieb Adam D. Moss:

> Andreas Volz wrote:

> >>What ODE version?
> >

> > 0.039 + OPCODE build with mingw. Should I try the cvs version?
>
> Don't know -- can't hurt, but I just wanted to make sure it's
> not coming from the dNormalize4() I added recently (it isn't).

I tried the current CVS version and it warned me from building
ODE+OPCODE with DOUBLE PRECISION (0.039 didn't warn me). Now I use
SINGLE PRECISION and it seems to work. But there are still some
segfaults if the objects colide very much. But I think this could be an
programming mistake. I'll try to find the problem and ask here if there
are further problems...

thanks
Andreas