[ODE] Four little things (c++)

Matthew D. Hancher mdh at email.arc.nasa.gov
Tue Apr 13 13:26:06 MST 2004

It does look like that's the only big thing that's missing.  There had been
some posts last month to the effect that it had gotten quite stale, and I
had taken them at their word.  I would also be interested in working with
some of the contrib authors to get c++ support into their contributions,
starting with TerrainAndCone since that's the one I actually use. :)
Benoit?

> > I've been using the C API until now, but I would like to switch to the
> > C++ API.  I would be happy to volunteer to bring the C++ interface up
> > to date, but just wanted to make sure nobody was in the middle of
> > doing it right now.  Anyone?
>
> What's out of date about it?  You mean adding OPCODE/trimesh support?

mdh

Matt Hancher
NASA Ames Research Center
Official: mdh at email.arc.nasa.gov