[ODE] documentation initiative

Mike Wuetherick mike at gekidodesigns.com
Mon Apr 12 16:26:18 MST 2004

perforce also provides their 'jam' build tool, it claims to make even
the most complicated build processes easier.

i haven't used it yet, but we do use perforce in-house and if jam is as
slick as perforce itself is, it might be worth looking into.

it's free to use far as i'm aware of (jam that is)

http://www.perforce.com/jam/jam.html

just throwin ideas out
mike w
www.realityfactory.ca