(link errors) Re: [ODE] VC6 Workspace out of date

Limor Schweitzer limor666 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 10 16:38:15 MST 2004

running make.exe (in a v-studio command prompt after chaning the
user-setting file etc.) solved the problems. things work in both debug and
release
Thanks!

BTW: gl - the VC6 "Debug" configuration for the test programs doesn't list
oded.lib and opcode_d.lib in the linker->input ; it has ode.lib and
opcode.lib