[ODE] Windows mingw compile problems

Andreas Volz lists at brachttal.net
Sat Apr 10 00:36:58 MST 2004

Am Fri, 09 Apr 2004 18:05:26 +0100 schrieb Adam D. Moss:

> Andreas Volz wrote:
> > What did I wrong? Please help me.
>
> You didn't do anything wrong I think, but try making the 'lib'
> directory manually.

Ok, this worked and the lib is build. But now I've an application that
needs ODE and compiles without problems with VC++. Now I try it with
mingw. I used -lode, but there are still some undefined references

Simulation.o(.text+0x4e39):Simulation.cpp: undefined reference to `dGeomTriMeshDataBuild'
Simulation.o(.text+0x6f46):Simulation.cpp: undefined reference to `dGeomTriMeshDataCreate'
Simulation.o(.text+0x6fc7):Simulation.cpp: undefined reference to `dGeomTriMeshDataDestroy'
Simulation.o(.text+0x775c):Simulation.cpp: undefined reference to `dCreateTriMesh'

Do I need OPCODE for this functions? I tried to compile OPCODE with
mingw, but I failed. The provided Makefile is for unix I think. Where
is the mingw Makefile?

regards
Andreas