[ODE] what is the relationship between Croteam and ODE?

Russ Smith russ at q12.org
Mon Apr 5 16:45:52 MST 2004

even the time to collide the simplest primitives together is greater
than the time for one indirect call + cache line load, so i wouldn't be
worrying about that dispatch table (unless all you're doing is colliding
spheres together and you need to squeeze out every last cycle).

russ.

--
Russ Smith
http://www.q12.org/