[ODE] compiled libs

Ian McMeans imcmeans at telus.net
Sun Apr 4 13:43:20 MST 2004

Yes, when I copy over the single-precision ode\config.h header file, I no
longer get that "ODE Message 2" runtime error. I'm guessing what was
happening was my code was passing doubles as parameters, the code was
expecting floats, and something broke.

Now it works, thanks :) Since this was so handy for me, maybe you could make
the things you built more official? I guess future versions of ode will be
more cleanly integrated with opcode so it might not be a problem.