[ODE] Triangle-box collider contribution

Adam D. Moss adam at gimp.org
Sun Apr 4 10:04:19 MST 2004

So, I think the conclusion was that this looks good.  However,
you say that this is based on code from the Serious Engine 2.
So before I commit this to CVS, who do I contact at Croateam to
verify that it's safe to distribute/use this under ODE's license?
Thanks,
--Adam

Adam D. Moss   . ,,^^   adam at gimp.org   http://www.foxbox.org/   co:3