[ODE] Re: ODE digest, Vol 1 #781 - 8 msgs

Joakim Eriksson jme at snowcode.com
Tue Sep 9 00:16:03 2003

I'm using Rational Quantify and Intels VTune. I haven't
run the later versions of VTune yet but at least before
so was Quantify the best for highlevel performance.
That is to see where the performance go in a tree structure
and then go down into diffrent functions to see it on a per
line basis. VTune is much better when it comes to optimizing
sublines. That is down onto the asembler line level.
However VTune might have gotten better in later versions that
I dont have yet.

Then ofcourse I also use the good old RDTSC instruction to do
some clock timeing on my own.

/Joakim E.