[ODE] re:PS2

Sergio Valverde svalverde at barcelona.ubisoft.es
Mon Sep 8 09:29:01 2003

Our Barcelona-based team ported ODE successfully to PS2. The final outcome
will be presented in Ubisoft game: "Mosters 4x4: Masters of Metal".
We were able to simulate 6 physics cars (with separated bodies for
the wheels and four hinge2 joints)and a couple of simple bodies at the
same time and at 60 fps.
In a couple of days it should be available a web site with information about
the game.
The game will be released this year in USA only. It will be a demostration
of what ODE can do for videogames!
Russ, maybe you are interested in adding the game to the list of products
using ODE.

Sergi Valverde
Software Engineer
UbiSoft Barcelona