[ODE] Objects getting stuck with tri-mesh

Frederic Marmond fmarmond at eprocess.fr
Mon Sep 8 01:33:08 2003

I come late into this thread, but an idea:
perhapse could you do this:
- get the speed vector of your body(pos at this frame - pos at last frame)
- for each colliding point, check it with the normal vector. If the
angle between the 2 vectors is less than, let's say 110°, take the
collision into account, otherwise discard it.

it is not very clean, and will 'just make it less likely to happen'. It
could also introduce some side-effect...

Fred