[ODE] My ODE package update!!!

Nguyen Binh ngbinh at glassegg.com
Wed Oct 29 18:08:03 MST 2003

Hi list,

   I have an updated version of Win32 ODE source package.

   Features :

   <snip>
        29 oct 2003 : Performance...
                + Removed some other redundant dSetZero() calls and fixed previous distro's bugs
                + New dSetzeroSSE() function to employ SSE. dSetZeroSSE is much faster than dsetZero()
                  dSetZeroSSE() support both single or double pricision
                + Replace dSetZero() by dSetZeroSSE() where applicable
                + New and faster dDot() (overally faster - result of profiling)
                + New Win32 specific dFabs, dSin, dCos, dRecipSqrt all new functions are faster but maybe have less pricision.
                  All new functions only work on Win32 and when single pricision used.
                + dMassSetTriMesh() now works on both single and double
                + Add dsDrawTerrainD() sothat Terrain geoms can be used when double pricision is set.

                More... I can't remember...:)

    </snip>

           Refer to readme.txt and comments on source code for more

           Grab it here : http://www.coderfarm.com/pubs/Physics/Noname_ODE.zip

           NOTE: I'm updating my homepage so you don't have this link
           at www.coderfarm.com as usual.

           Happy coding!

--
Best regards,