[ODE] Triangle Mesh

Roel van Dijk R.vanDijk at rad.umcn.nl
Wed Oct 1 10:10:59 MST 2003

> Does anyone make the triangle mesh collide with box, sphere and the other
> geons using the version in cvs. i tried to put the code found in cvs
> ODE/src... but got just compile errors. Like some functions that take
> diferent parameters. Could someone plz tel me how to do that step by step.
I only know how to use cvs in linux.
First checkout opende from cvs. Then go to the 'config' directory. There you
must create a file called 'user-settings'. You can just copy
'user-settings.example' and then adjust the options, like if you would like
single or double precisions, debug or release build. Then you go to the root
directory of your ode copy and type 'make'. That's it. After ode is build you
should be able to run the test programs in ode/test.
You could also look at the INSTALL file. It contains intstructions on how to
build and install ode from source.

If you got errors like wrong parameters in functions then it could be because
your headers don't match the source files. Make sure that they are the same
version.