[ODE] Switching from Ragdoll to fixed animation

Jason _____ jgmath2000 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 27 20:31:13 MST 2003

I made a ragdoll using the ODE engine, but I want to be able to do some sort
of keyframing so that while it is alive, it follows a strict set of
keyframes to animate it, but when it is killed it turns into a ragdoll (kind
of like Unreal 2 or postal 2 or any of those first-person-shooters).  How
would I go about doing this?  How do they do it in those engines?

Thanks for any input.

port, and the port buffer is flooded at the very last resort, then a packet
pocket socket error the buffer must report"</html>