[ODE] ODE with Borland C++ Builder 6 ?

Niko Nevatie nnevatie at welho.com
Tue Nov 25 20:32:21 MST 2003

Yes, it is possible - I'm running ODE with BCB 6.0 Pro. I did not use
the makefiles or the config utility. Just copy the
contrib\msvc7\ode_default\config.h file to your ode\include directory.
Then you have to make some extra definitions; I think that the following
should do the trick (add these to the project conditional definitions):

WIN32;MSVC;dSINGLE;fabsf=fabs;sinf=sin;cosf=cos

After that, add ode\include to your project include path.
Then add all .cpp and .c files to the project (I didn't use tricollider
at all, so I skipped the related files). You have to leave a few .cpp
files out (I guess stack.cpp and scratchbook.cpp...). Finally try to
compile the project. If something fails, let me know - I think I didn't
remember everything here. Also, Opcode is much more difficult to compile
with BCB 6.0, I've done that too, but it takes some work to modify the
source.

Good luck!
Cheers