[ODE] Problem with Trimesh

Flavien Brebion f.brebion at vrcontext.com
Mon Nov 17 18:16:51 MST 2003

Two things come to my mind (by the way, i haven't looked at that
part of the code for some time, so i'm not 100% sure of what i'm
going to say:)

1. When you specify the vertex array for the tri-mesh, make sure
you aren't deleting the memory afterwards. I don't think ODE keeps
a safe copy of the vertex array, so the pointer must still be valid
at run-time.

2. Maybe more probable: invalid stride parameter ? If your vertex
array is made of 3 floats per vertex, the stride should be 12 bytes.

F. Brebion