[ODE] Joints flying off?

Martin C. Martin martin at metahuman.org
Fri May 30 05:45:02 2003

My guess is you're setting the anchor in the wrong place.  You need to set
it, in world coordinates, to the location where the pole meets the box
(assuming that's where you want the hinge to be.)  Come to think of it,
you also need to set the hinge axis properly, in the world coordinate
frame.

- Martin