[ODE] Pointer Error

Jeff Weber jeffreyweber at hotmail.com
Wed May 28 05:43:03 2003

Thanks, Nguyen.

Ok, I did trace it back to the line that causes the error.

Here is the wrapper function that causes the error.

void JointGroup::Empty (void)
{
  dJointGroupEmpty(_id);
}

It happens when "dJointGroupEmpty(_id)" is called.  Problem is it runs thru
this code successfully many times before failing.  And it only happens on my
new computer. (pentium 4, 3gig cpu, 1gig ram)

_id is decared in the header file as:

private:
  dJointGroupID _id;

I can't see how the pointer becomes messed up. I'll keep searching.  Any
other insights anyone has are appreciated.