[ODE] Re: for the sadistic among us

Jetro Lauha jlauha at cs.Helsinki.FI
Wed May 28 05:32:02 2003

On Mon, 26 May 2003 Nate W wrote:

> > I can already see it like a big neon sign:
> >
> >              Porrasturvat II
>
> Perhaps with a control panel with sliders to set the length of the lever
> on either side of the fulcrum, the distance between the lever and the
> 'bucket' that the hero stands in.

Hehe, the idea about shooting the ragdoll for a little bit farther is actually
quite nice, have to think of it for a possible sequel... ;-)

Naming it "Porrasturvat II" would be a bit funny though, as the "Stair
Dismount" is a rough translation of Porrasturvat in English, and that new idea
wouldn't have that much to do with stairs anymore.

--
-- tonic - Jetro Lauha - jetro at iki dot fi - http://iki.fi/jetro/