[ODE] Opcode

amundbørsand amund at c2i.net
Sun May 25 16:31:01 2003

Shaul Kedem <shaul_kedem@yahoo.com> skreiv:

> Amund,
>  This guy: http://www.paassen.tmfweb.nl/
>  Has a linux version of opcode.
>  Hope this helps,

Thanks! It's a good start, but that installation runs some scripts to
make the makefile, and I don't have linux, which means I can't run those
scripts.. well, guess I'll just have to try a bit harder.. tomorrow.

But, does anyone know if Opcode compiled with msvc could be linked into
a project made with Borland or GCC? Or are the .lib- or .obj-files (or
whatever it outputs) binary different, so it won't work anyway? Because
if it would work, the simplest thing would be if anyone of you who
already have it comiled could send me the compiled files, that would be
nice.

Thanks,
amundbørsand <amund@c2i.net>