[ODE] No Texture in MultiWindow GLUT Rendering.

Danesh Tarapore daneshtarapore at yahoo.com
Sun May 25 14:30:02 2003

--0-1418137568-1053898199=:75809

Hi,

I am using GLUT to render the o/p of ODE into 3 windows, each with its own view point. The three windows each has a seperate display callback function that finally calls dsDrawFrame (..) ie in [drawstuff.h]

However the problem is that only the last window created shows the texture. The other two windows show a white ground ( no texture) but with the markings and the objects but with no texture.

On setting another window as the current window, in the create window function and after all three windows are created, That window shows the texture and the other 2 windows show a white ground.

What is going wrong?

Thanks,
Danesh.

--0-1418137568-1053898199=:75809

<DIV>Hi,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I am using GLUT to render the o/p of ODE into 3 windows, each with its own view point. The three windows each has a seperate display callback function that finally calls dsDrawFrame (..) ie in [drawstuff.h]</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>However the problem is that only the last window created shows the texture. The other two windows show a white ground ( no texture) but with the markings and the objects but with no texture. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>On setting another window as the current window, in the create window function and after all three windows are created, That window shows the texture and the other 2 windows show a white ground.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>What is going wrong?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>