[ODE] Re-inventing the wheel

Nathan Ostgard nostgard at lvcm.com
Mon May 19 08:04:02 2003

>  - Different forums: newbies, algorithms, advanced,
> error reporting, general discussion etc. - I was
> against it about a year ago, but since then the user
> base got bigger and nowadays we have 400(!) message in
> a good month...

I definitely agree with this. I can't tell you how much of a pain it has
been to try to find the information I need on problems past using the
mailing list. Threads split across different months, threads mis-indexed,
threads with missing posts because someone sent an e-mail directly to
another person instead of the list. Using a forum would fix this and make it
a lot easier to search for answers to your questions...

Nathan Ostgard