[ODE] ode & dynamic skeletal animationsystem

Henri Hakl henri at cs.sun.ac.za
Sat May 17 13:38:02 2003

Sounds neat :)

Such a system could adaptively animate for changes in environment conditions
(eg: walking on flat ground, transitioning to a slope, transitioning to
walking on a swinging hang-bridge, walking up stairs, etc... - in each case
the animation should be adapted to correctly "place" the foot and make the
resultant motion look realistic.

Good luck. :)