[ODE] A queation about incremental LDLT factorization update

Lihua Zhang zhanglh0610 at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 15:58:01 2003

--0-2119185590-1052780322=:14783

Hi, All I'm trying to understand the code of incremental update of LDLT factorization in ODE, especially the case of removing a row/column from Set C implemented in Function dLDLTRemove() and dLDLTAddTL() I would appreciate very much If anyone can tell me know how the code works or where to find the document that describes the algorithm used in these two functions. Best regards,Bill

--0-2119185590-1052780322=:14783

<DIV>Hi, All</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I'm trying to understand the code of incremental update of LDLT factorization in ODE, especially the case of removing a row/column from&nbsp;Set C implemented in&nbsp;Function <STRONG>dLDLTRemove</STRONG>() and&nbsp;<STRONG>dLDLTAddTL</STRONG>()</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I would appreciate very much If&nbsp;anyone can tell me know how the code works or where&nbsp;to&nbsp;find the document that describes the algorithm&nbsp;used in&nbsp;these two functions.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Best regards,</DIV>
<DIV>Bill</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>