[ODE] Re: **'s web page

caj@cs.york.ac.uk caj at cs.york.ac.uk
Thu May 8 17:02:02 2003

> Hi, I'm a member of the ODE mailing list and a
> hobbyist physics coder.  I've had independent rigid
> body physics working for quite some time.  I'm just
> about to write my first implementation of a
> Lagrange-Multiplier-Method constrained system.  I saw
> that you both recommended **'s web page for physics
> information.  Since I'm always looking for new
> references, I was hoping to get the URL for that page
> if one of you would be so kind!  My current favorite
> resources are Shabana's "Computational Dynamics" and
> several of Barraff's papers, including his and
> Witkin's course notes, and his "Linear Time Dynamics
> Using Lagrance Multipliers".  Thank you very much,
>
> -Aaron Dwyer
The "**" to which I refered to in my message is Chris Hecker, who's
excellent page is linked to off the ODE web page, but just for
completeness is at:
http://www.d6.com/users/checker/dynamics.htm

I found his articles a good introduction to some maths I'd forgotten, and
the books seem to be all you need to do your very own ODE system :)

Chris