[ODE] visibility detemination?

Clint Brewer clint at haptek.com
Sun May 4 23:25:01 2003

Hi All,
well after a good bit of time away, I'm finally getting a chance to work
on this again.
I just spent a good day or so planning it out and reading over the docs,
I think it's going to be easily do-able as we discussed before, just
having a special callback function for visibility determination that
gets called when you collide a frustum with a dSpace

I'll create a reusable frustum geometry type so that others can use it
for the same purpose if they want.

gl :  not sure if you are still arround or not, I'll try out your
terrain collision geometry soon too.  Have you worked on it anymore?

best,
clint