[ODE] Calculating FDir1 For Vehicle Tires.

Jeff Weber jeffreyweber at hotmail.com
Sun May 4 13:19:01 2003

I have looked at the Racer site and the PaceJka's info.   I'm hoping I can
get by with a simpler friction model. I don't need top notch realism, just
need "good-enough" realism.

My current problem, using just the most basic friction mode of ode, is that
I get jerky motion when making turns. It's most noticeable when I put my
camera inside the vehicle.