[ODE] iterative solver: testing needed

Adam D. Moss aspirin at ntlworld.com
Fri Mar 28 09:08:01 2003

david@csworkbench.com wrote:
> Well guys, I need some help finding out why my car is spinning when it
> stops in the iterative solver, so I'm releasing it for y'all to play with.
>  If you can help me define exactly what causes it, maybe I can track down
> my bug.

Hi!  Thanks for this.  Interesting.

I've noticed one probably-simple bug, but it might not be related
to your problem.

The bug is that bodies which are body_simulate_set(body, FALSE)
continue to have gravity (and possibly other forces) applied to them
and their positions thus updated every step.

Regards,
--Adam
--
Adam D. Moss   . ,,^^   adam@gimp.org   http://www.foxbox.org/   co:3
... but his bosses didn't like him so they shot him into space.