[ODE] Problem with rotating spheres

Ted Milker Ted Milker <tmilker at radiks.net>
Tue Mar 25 08:27:02 2003

On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 02:02:50PM +0100, Bjoern Mahn wrote:

>   gSphere1 = dCreateSphere (space1, RADIUS_SPHERE1);
>   gSphere2 = dCreateSphere (space2, RADIUS_SPHERE2);

I'm still learning the concepts of ODE, but wouldn't you want these in
the same space since they're tied together?  I put both of them in space
one and now they appear to act correctly for me.  If you watch your demo
you posted, the smaller sphere doesn't collide with the plane, and some
how the larger sphere starts gaining momentum(impossible with gravity,
so not sure why it does that) and eventually shoots off into the ether.

Ted